Anyone's Price on Turcite® B Slydway® Material!
Call today for your quotation — (888) 887-2483
What is Turcite®? Turcite® is PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) resins with added fillers such as bronze, that are extruded into solid billets as opposed to compression molding. Billets are then skived to a nominal thickness in 24" wide rolls, with lengths varying depending on thickness. One side or both sides are etched depending on application to accept the adhesive.
Turcite B® comes in 12" and 24" wide rolls. Or we will custom cut to your specifications. There is no minimum order.
A NEW higher performance solution compared to Turcite® B and all current market products.
- 20% friction reduction (the lowest over all friction of any other linear bearing material on the market)
- Eliminates Slip Stick
- Reduced energy consumption
- Superior wear performance
Make no mistake!
Machine Tool Specialty Components Group supplies the original Turcite® manufactured by Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
For over 30 years Busak Shamban (now known as Trelleborg Sealing Solutions) has manufactured high quality thermoplastic bearings and friction-reducing materials that are specified by OEMs world-wide.
Turcite® B Slydway® increases accuracy, reduces damage caused by mechanical breakdowns and lubrication failures, extends the life of mechanical components, saves energy, and improves stick slip performance.
The Turcite® B Slydway® system includes the following specially formulated products used in the Slydrite℠ process of preparation and application.
- Waylock II - Specifically formulated for bonding Turcite B® to metal surfaces.
- Waylock EZ - The same adhesive as Waylock II but in an easy-to-use cartridge system designed for use with our applicator guns.
- Wayprep® Industrial Degreaser and Cleaner - An environmentally friendly cleaner designed to leave no residue.
When the entire Slydrite℠ process is used, optimum results are achieved.