Lube USA Automatic Intermittent Gear Pump
AMI-300S • AMI-1000S
|Discharge Pressure||2.5MPa (25kgf/cm2) 362.5psi|
|Output||50W Induction motor||75W Induction motor|
Max. Discharge time: 3min
Min. Interval time: 3min
|Working Viscosity Range||65~1300mm2/S (50Hz)|
|Reservoir Capacity||Standard reservoir up to 50 liters available|
With pressure relief mechanism,
Motor rotary direction: Clockwise
|Meca-tron controller is available for controlling purpose|
|External Fuse||100V/2A 200V/1A||100V/3A 200V/1A|
Directions for use
- Replace or clean the suction filter at least once a year.
- Oil viscosity varies with oil temperature. Be sure to use oil within specified working viscosity range.
- Do not use any specal additive-contained oil, water soluble oil and solvent.
- Periodically check the oil in the reservoir for impurities. Replace it, if necessary, with fresh oil immediately. Be sure to clean the reservoir before oil change.
- Make sure that proper voltage is applied.
- Do not overtighten the discharge joint. Refer to the tightening torque table.
Click here to view the Lube USA Gear Pump - AMI (pdf) catalog pages.