Lube USA Automatic Small Discharge Volume Gear Pump
Motor driven gear pump for continuous micro-volume lubrication used with a resistance type centralized lubrication equipment.
|Pump||Discharge Volume||1.25mℓ/min (50Hz) 1.5mℓ/min(60Hz)|
|Discharge Pressure||0.8MPa (safety valve setting)|
|Motor (other voltages available)||Power||
AC100V∅1/50mA, AC200V∅1/25mA (50Hz)
AC100V∅1/42mA, AC200V∅1/18mA (60Hz)
|Output||3W Synclonous motor|
|Emergency Detection||Oil Level Switch||
Contact type A contact (NO) ON at low level
|Working Viscosity Range||32~1300mm2/S|
|Reservoir Capacity||0.8ℓ, 3ℓ (plastic) 3ℓ, 4ℓ, 8ℓ (sheet metal)|
Directions for use
- Oil viscosity varies with oil temperature. Be sure to use oil within specified working viscosity range. Refer to the viscosity table.
- Do not use any specal additive-contained oil, water soluble oil and solvent.
- Periodically check the oil in the reservoir for impurities. Replace it, if necessary, with fresh oil immediately. Be sure to clean the reservoir before oil change.
- Make sure that proper voltage is applied.
- Do not overtighten the discharge joint. Refer to the tightening torque table.
Click here to view the Lube USA Gear Pump - AMS (pdf) catalog pages.