Lube USA Automatic Intermittent Gear Pump
Capable of operating over a wide range of working viscosity. Digital display gives on sight visual indication of operation. Interval can be a function of time or count.
|Pump||Discharging Volume||150mℓ/min (50Hz) 180mℓ/min(60Hz)|
|Discharging Pressure||0.8MPa (safety valve set pressure)|
AC100V∅1/0.83A, AC200V∅1/0.41A (50Hz)
AC100V∅1/0.64A, AC200V∅1/0.33A (60Hz)
|Output||20W (50Hz/60Hz) Capacitor motor|
Discharge time adjustable range: 1~99 seconds
(2.5~247.5mℓ) 50Hz, (3~297mℓ) 60Hz
Interval time adjustable range: 1 to 9999 minutes/counts
|Emergency Output||Contact type A contact (NO)|
|Contact capacity AC250V 1.5A|
|Emergency Detection||Oil Level Switch||Contact type A contact (NO) ON at low level|
|Pressure Switch||Contact type A contact (NO) ON at low pressure|
|Liquid Crystal Display||INTERVAL||display 'INT'|
When oil side decreases, display 'OILLEVEL ERR'
When pressure is abnormal, display 'PRESSURE ERR'
|Working Viscosity Range||68~1300mm2/S (50Hz)|
|Reservoir Capacity||1.8ℓ, 3ℓ (plastic) 3ℓ, 4ℓ, 8ℓ (sheet metal)|
|Weight||1.8ℓ Reservoirs: 3.2kg, 3ℓ Reservoirs: 4kg|
Directions for use
- Do not remove the oil strainer to keep the pump clear of foreign matter.
- Replace or clean the suction filter at least once a year.
- Oil viscosity varies with oil temperature. Be sure to use oil within specified working viscosity range.
- Do not use any specal additive-contained oil, water soluble oil and solvent.
- Periodically check the oil in the reservoir for impurities. Replace it, if necessary, with fresh oil immediately. Be sure to clean the reservoir before oil change.
- Make sure that voltage and pressure are proper.
- Do not overtighten the discharge joint. Refer to the tightening torque table.
Click here to view the Lube USA Gear Pump - AMR (pdf) catalog pages.