Welcome to Machine Tool Specialty Components Group, a division of Machine Tool Service & Training Group, Inc. We are the only authorized distributor of the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions formerly known as Busak Shamban Turcite® B, Slydway® system in the United States. Since 1995, we have been providing the manufacturing industry quality linear bearing material and associated products and services. We are located in Waukesha, WI, and service the U.S., Mexico, and all world markets.
Our knowledge of the use and application of linear bearing products has led us to develop our SlydriteSM application process. Our SlydriteSM application process implements our proven surface preparation process and the use of the Slydway® system products to eliminate bond line failures. Our SlydriteSM application process also involves the machining of the oil grooves, lube verification to all lube points and geometric considerations as to ball screw center lines or similar applications.
It is our goal to provide the industry with the best linear bearing material on the market, meet your production needs the first time, and save you both time and money on your repair projects.
Our knowledgeable service professionals are trained to answer and fulfill all of your application questions. We offer a variety of value added services:
- We have the largest stock in the country, with same-day shipments of all in-stock items if orders are received by 2:00 p.m. central time.
- We will cut the Turcite® to your specifications or your print. No minimum order requirements for Turcite® B. 12" minimum for A Rod and X Rod.
- Send your parts to our facility to have the Turcite® applied using our SlydriteSM process, as well as having the oil grooves machined in. Full gluing and machining service available. (Parts examples: bushing gland rings, gibs, guide bars, slipper pads, machine saddles, etc…)
- We offer classroom and on-site training of our SlydriteSM application process. Please Contact Us today to schedule training.
- We can assist you in your facility with the entire process including scraping in machine geometries. Find out more at Machine Tool Service & Training Group Inc.
As always we will assist with your technical application questions.