Lube USA Dual-Function Motorized Pump
Can operate both PDI and series progressive systems by switching built-in solenoid valve.
|Discharge Pressure||10MPa (safety valve set pressure)|
|Pressure Relief Solenoid||26W/1.1A|
|Pressurization||Max. ON time: 7.5 min. (PDI Port)|
|Power Distribution Rate||Max. 25% (20°C)|
|Working Viscosity||Cartridge Grease No. 000,00,0,1|
|Recommended Grease||MP0, FS2, MT1|
|Cartridge size||200mℓ, 400mℓ, 700mℓ|
|Weight||1.78kg (2C), 1.83kg (4C), 1.8kg (7C)|
|Pressure Relief||Built-in solenoid|
Directions for use
- Use recommended greases.
- Never use molybdenum disulfide-contained grease.
- Use lithium greases. (Contact us for consultation when other than lithium grease is used.)
- Do not use any greases containing substances that attack brass and rubber.
- Avoid continuous operation.
- Normal operation or when filling grease into the (PDI) main tubing, please remember to adhere to the 3 to 1 ratio for off time to running time not exceeding 7.5 minutes. Failure to follow this could result in permanent damage to the solenoid not allowing the pump to ever build pressure.
- When filling grease into the (PRO) main tubing there is no limitation of time which will damage the pump. Be cautious not to grossly over lubricate your bearing surfaces.
Click here to view the Lube USA Motorized Pump - EGM-T (pdf) catalog pages.