Lube USA Positive Displacement Injector System - EGM
Motor driven piston pump
|Pressure Relief Solenoid||26W/1.1A|
|Pressurization||Max. ON time: 7.5min.|
|Power Distribution Rate||Max. 25% (20°C)|
|Working Viscosity||Cartridge grease No.000,00,0,1|
|Recommended Grease||MP0, FS2, MT1|
|Cartridge Size||200mℓ, 400mℓ, 700mℓ|
|Weight||1.8kg (4C), 2.8kg (7C)|
|Pressure Relief||Built-in solenoid|
Directions for use
- Use recommended greases.
- Never use molybdenum disulfide-contained grease.
- Use lithium greases. (Contact us for consultation when other than lithium grease is used.)
- Do not use any greases containing substances that attack brass and rubber.
- When refilling, take care to not let foreign matter in the grease.
- Avoid continuous operation.
- For normal operation or when filling grease into the main tubing, please remember to adhere to the 3 to 1 ratio for off time to running time not exceeding 7.5 minutes. Failure to follow this could result in permanent damage to the solenoid not allowing the pump to ever build pressure.
Click here to view the Lube USA PDI System - EGM (pdf) catalog pages.